Milprazon Flavoured Tablets for Dogs
Uses of Milprazon Flavoured Tablets for Dogs include:
- Treatment of mixed infections by adult cestodes and nematodes of the following species: Cestodes: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus spp., Mesocestoides spp. Nematodes: Ancylostoma caninum, Toxocara canis,Toxascaris leonina,Trichuris vulpis
- Crenosoma vulpis (Reduction of the level of infection)
- Angiostrongylus vasorum (Reduction of the level of infection by immature adult (L5) and adult parasite stages), Thelazia callipaeda.
- The product can also be used in the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) if concomitant treatment against cestodes is indicated.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Milprazon Flavoured Tablets for Dogs is a palatable broad spectrum wormer for the control and treatment of mixed infections by immature and adult cestodes & nematodes and for prevention against heartworm and lungworm. Comes in two sizes: one suitable for small dogs and puppies weighing at least 0.5kg and another suitable for dogs weighing at least 5kg.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page