Milpro Worming Tablet for Dogs (12.5mg/125mg)
Milpro 12.5mg/125mg for dogs - Do not use in dogs weighing less than 5 kg
Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Milpro Worming Tablet for Dogs (12.5mg/125mg) is a broad-spectrum wormer for protection against most types of intestinal worms commonly found in dogs. Milpro has two active ingredients with proven efficacy, perfect for the treatment of mixed infections by nematodes and cestodes. Milpro is also licensed for the prevention and treatment of lungworm in dogs.
Film coated tablet. Round shaped, beige to pale brown meat flavoured tablets. Milpro film-coated tablets for small dogs and puppies are scored on both sides and can be halved.
- Milpro worming tablets are for oral use
- As per good veterinary practice, animals should be weighed to ensure accurate dosing.
- The product should be administered with or after some food
- The tablets are meat flavoured and easy to administer (usually dogs and puppies will accept them voluntarily even without any food).
Milpro 12.5mg/125mg tablet for dogs
- Dogs weighing 5-25kg - 1 tablet
- Dogs weighing 25-50kg - 2 tablets
- Dogs weighing over 50kg - 3 tablets
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
get it by :
A broad-spectrum wormer for protection against most types of intestinal worms commonly found in dogs.