Mycinor Tablets for Dogs
Read all product instructions carefully and use as directed by your vet. Do not use in animals that are hypersensitive to this medication's active ingredient. Do not administer to rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, horses or ruminants because ingestion of the active ingredient by these species may result in severe gastrointestinal disturbance.
Mycinor Tablets for Dogs are indicated for:
- The treatment of infected wounds and abscesses, and infected mouth cavity and dental infections, caused by or associated with Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp (except Streptococcus faecalis), Bacteroides spp, Fusobacterium necrophorum, and Clostridium perfringens.
- Helping provide antimicrobial cover during dental procedures
- The treatment of superficial pyoderma associated with Staphylococcus intermedius
- The treatment of osteomyelitis, caused by Staphylococcus aureus.
Read all product instructions carefully and use as directed by your vet. For oral administration only. Read product data for full contraindications and warnings.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
get it by :
Mycinor Tablets for Dogs are used for the treatment of infected wounds and abscesses, and infected mouth cavity and dental infections, caused by or associated with bacteria susceptible to the active ingredient.