- For animal treatment only.
- Direct contact with the skin should be kept to a minimum.
- Wash hands after use.
- Assess bodyweight as accurately as possible before calculating the dosage.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Dispose of empty packaging and any remaining product in the household refuse.
Panacur Rabbit Oral Paste is a broad spectrum anthelmintic to be used as an aid in the control and treatment of Encephalitozoon cuniculi (E. cuniculi) and intestinal worms in domestic rabbits.
Panacur Paste for Rabbits has been developed to provide a single answer to the issue of worms and parasites such as E.cunicul. in a pleasant tasting paste allowing for easy dosing. Comes in a 5g syringe.
Read product information prior to use and use as directed. Panacur Rabbit 18.75% Oral Paste should be administered orally by squeezing the paste from the syringe into the side of the mouth.
- Administer 1 syringe graduation per 2.5 kg bodyweight daily for 9 consecutive days.
- Routine dosing of rabbits is recommended 2-4 times yearly.
- Dosing should also be considered during periods of higher risk, such as when you first get your rabbit, prior to mating and when mixing with other rabbits.
- For rabbits with clinincal signs associated with E.cuniculi a treatment course of 1 syringe graduation per 2.5kg bodyweight daily for 28 days is recommended.
For single treatment course only.
Panacur Rabbit 18.75% Oral Paste has been developed to provide a single answer to the issue of worms and parasites such as E.cunicul. in a pleasant tasting paste allowing for easy dosing.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page