Prazitel Worming Tablet for Cats
Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds
Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age
Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Prazitel Worming Tablet for Cats is a film-coated, meat-flavoured tablet for the treatment of both roundworms and tapeworms in cats.
- Kills common intestinal worms in cats
- Tasty grilled-meat flavour
- Can be given with or without food
- Suitable for use in kittens from 6 weeks of age.
- The recommended dose is 20 mg pyrantel and 5mg/kg praziquantel. This is equivalent to 1 tablet per 4kg bodyweight.
- Single oral administration.
- The tablet should be given directly to the cat, but if necessary can be disguised in food.
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, body weight should be determined as accurately as possible.
get it by :
A film-coated, meat-flavoured tablet for the treatment of both roundworms and tapeworms in cats. PLEASE NOTE: We can only dispense one year's worth of this product per one registered pet.