- £35.48In stockPrescription RequiredFor the treatment of chronic, recurrent conjunctivitis resulting from autoimmune disease of the eye. Indicated for the therapeutic treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS, ‘dry eye’) and chronic superficial keratitis (‘pannus’) in dogs.
- £22.74Out of stockPrescription RequiredUsed for the treatment of keratitis, conjunctivitis and blepharitis caused by Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp, Proteus spp and/or Pseudomonas spp, sensitive to chlortetracycline.
- from £13.99In stockPrescription RequiredUsed for the treatment of otitis externa of both bacterial and fungal origin respectively due to bacteria sensitive to marbofloxacin, and fungi especially Malassezia pachydermatis sensitive to clotrimazole.
- £6.89In stockPrescription RequiredEffective against a range of bacteria commonly isolated from the eyes of cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and cats.
- from £0.43In stockPrescription RequiredUsed for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with chronic osteoarthritis (a long-term disease causing pain and inflammation in the joints). Treatment of pain and inflammation associated with orthopaedic or soft tissue surgery in dogs.