- £19.20In stockPrescription RequiredOphtocycline 10 mg/g Eye Ointment for Dogs, Cats and Horses is used for the treatment of keratitis, conjunctivitis and blepharitis caused by Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Proteus spp. and/or Pseudomonas spp. sensitive to chlortetracycline.
- from £8.40In stockPrescription RequiredOtoxolan Ear Drops for Dogs is used for the treatment of otitis externa of both bacterial and fungal origin respectively due to bacteria sensitive to marbofloxacin, and fungi especially Malassezia pachydermatis sensitive to clotrimazole. Dexamethasone ace
- £4.96In stockPrescription RequiredOrbenin Ophthalmic Eye Ointment is effective against a range of bacteria commonly isolated from the eyes of cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and cats. Image is for illustration purposes - sold as single tubes.
- from £0.31In stockPrescription RequiredOnsior tablets are used in dogs for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with chronic osteoarthritis (a long-term disease causing pain and inflammation in the joints). Treatment of pain and inflammation associated with ort
- £29.39In stockPrescription RequiredOptimmune 2 mg/g Eye Ointment for Dogs (3.5g) for the treatment of chronic, recurrent conjunctivitis resulting from autoimmune disease of the eye. Indicated for the therapeutic treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS, ‘dry eye’) and
- £0.42In stockPrescription RequiredOnsior 6mg Tablets for Cats are indicated for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with acute or chronic musculoskeletal disorders in cats. For the reduction of moderate pain and inflammation associated with orthopaedic surgery.&nbs