- from £0.28In stockPrescription RequiredRimadyl Palatable Tablets for Dogs are indicated for analgesia and reduction of chronic inflammation, for example in degenerative joint disease in the dog. The tablets can also be used in the management of post-operative pain.
- from £0.41In stockPrescription RequiredRilexine Tablets are indicated for the treatment of infections of the urinary tract in cats and dogs (such as nephritis and cystitis), and skin infections (pyoderma) in dogs, including skin fold pyoderma impetigo, folliculitis, furunculosis and cellulitis
- from £0.40In stockPrescription RequiredRheumocam Chewable Tablets are used to relieve inflammation and pain in dogs. Rheumocam can be used for chronic (long-term) musculoskeletal disorders, and acute (sudden and short-lived) musculoskeletal disorders, for instance
- from £48.13In stockPrescription RequiredRheumocam 15mg/ml Oral Suspension for Horses is used to reduce pain associated with colic (abdominal pain) and to lessen inflammation and relieve pain in acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders (disorders affecting the muscles and bones).
- from £7.42In stockPrescription RequiredRheumocam 1.5mg/ml Oral Suspension is used to relieve inflammation and pain in dogs. Rheumocam can be used for chronic (long-term) musculoskeletal disorders, and acute (sudden and short-lived) musculoskeletal disorders, for instance, due to injury.
- from £35.59In stockPrescription RequiredRegumate Equine 0.22% Oral Solution is for use in mares with significant follicular activity during the transitional period between seasonal anoestrus and in the breeding season (follicles of at least 20-25mm present at the beginning of treatment).