Protexin Pro Fibre for Dogs and Cats 500g
Dogs and Cats need plenty of fibre in their diet. Not only does it help to keep their digestion efficient, but it can also help with:
- Multi-source fibre to help maintain normal anal gland function.
- May reduce the number of times your vet is emptying the glands.
- Multi-Source fibre to maintain normal persistalsis and stool size.
- Coprophagia (eating their own faeces)
Given daily in their feed, Protexin Pro Fibre for dogs can help promote efficient digestion and avoid the problems associated with insufficient dietary fibre.
Please see product directions for feeding guidelines
The new 500g pot now includes:
- More Concentrated formulation - The fibre sources have been refined with the removal of soya bean hulls, oat feed and brewers yeast. Grass meal has been replaced by alfafa meal which has allowed an increase in the beneficial fibres - Psyllium, cellulose and sugarbeet.
- Increased fibre levels - Crude fibre and dietary fibre are both increased compared to the old formulation.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Owners should give smaller quantities due to a higher concentrated formula and so the pot will last the same amount of time as an 800g pot.
Add to the daily food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon (measure enclosed)
Protexin Pro-Fibre for Dogs is a tasty pelleted product containing high levels of insoluble and soluble fibre, probiotics to help re-populate the gut with good bacteria and Preplex prebiotic. It may also be recommended by your vet for use in cats.
500g Pot is a concentrated formula.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page