Protexin Pro-Kolin Paste for Dogs and Cats
Protexin Pro-Kolin Paste is supplied in easy to use calibrated syringes which:
- Soothes the gut lining during gastric sensitivity
- Contains kaolin - a natural binding agent
- Includes beneficial microorganisms to rapidly populate the gastrointestinal tract
- Prebiotics to enhance the growth of beneficial microorganisms
- Improves consistency of stools
Pro-Kolin is a very palatable probiotic formulation containing probiotics and prebiotics. Probiotics are are friendly bacteria that help top up the level of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system, excluding the pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria and restoring microbial balance in the body. Prebiotics help to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria. Pro-kolin+ also features kaolin and pectin. Kaolin is a natural binding agent that helps to firm up the faeces, whilst pectin helps soothe the gut lining.
Pro-Kolin is palatable and comes in a syringe so it is easy to administer. Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as directed by your vet.
Puppies: Give 1-2ml, two or three times a day.
Adult dogs: Give 2-5mls, two or three times a day.