Remend Corneal Repair Gel - 3ml
- Containing 0.75% Hyasent-S (modified, cross-linked HA), Remend Corneal Repair Gel can be beneficial to veterinary practices when a high concentration of HA may be needed or desired for treatment of superficial corneal ulcers
- Offers convenient daily administration options (two to three times a day) for some dogs.
- Convenient administration encourages owner compliance and treatment continuity while simplifying pet care
- Lubricates the corneal surface and helps maintain a moist environment
- Does not contain antibiotics or steroids and is preservative-free
- Available in a 1x 3ml dropper bottle
Directions for Use
- Use gloves to assure sterility and cleanliness.
- Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto injured cornea. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
- Remend Corneal Repair Gel should be applied 2 times each day until corneal repair is complete.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap securely after using.