Royal Canin Boxer Puppy Dry Food
For your Boxer puppy, growth is an important stage. That’s why it’s essential to feed your puppy nutrients that help to support optimal health.
Royal Canin Boxer Puppy Dry Food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young Boxer in mind.
- Features a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E – that help to support your puppy’s natural defences as it grows
- Contains an adapted protein content to help support your puppy’s muscle mass development
- Includes L-Carnitine - this nutrient helps to transport fatty acids and stimulate energy production
- Contains prebiotics that help to support good digestive health and a healthy balance of intestinal flora
- The kibble is tailor-made, which has been exclusively designed and adapted to the shape of your puppy’s jaws, to make it easier for it to grasp and to encourage chewing before swallowing.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat flour, dehydrated pork protein*, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, copra oil, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Nutritional information: Crude ash: 7.5%. Crude fibre: 1.8%. Crude oil fats: 18%. Protein: 30%.
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your puppy eats Royal Canin Boxer Puppy Dry Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
Suitable for puppies up to 15 months old.