Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food
Your British Shorthair Kitten’s growth period is a time of change and new discoveries. To develop the strong, muscular body type that’s typical of this breed, your kitten needs the right nutritional support.
Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food is specially formulated with the unique nutritional needs of your kitten in mind; giving your kitten the best start in life is what paves the way for healthy development into its adult years. Because of this breed’s placid nature and a tendency to gain weight, a specific diet and food rationing are key factors in your kitten’s healthy growth.
Suitable for British Shorthair kittens up to 12 months of age.
- Containing an adapted protein content, as well as precisely balanced vitamins and minerals to help support the development of healthy muscles and strong bones
- The patented complex of antioxidants in this food includes the all-essential vitamin E and helps to support your kitten’s natural defences
- Designed in a moon shape that’s specially adapted in size and texture to make it easier for your kitten to grasp, while also encouraging prolonged chewing to help support strong teeth and general oral hygiene#
- Containing Low Indigestible Proteins (or L.I.P); a form of protein that’s specifically known to be highly digestible
- Containing prebiotics that help to support a balance in the intestinal flora.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, wheat fl our, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional information: Crude ash: 8%. Crude fibre: 2.2%. Crude oil fats: 20%. Protein: 38%.
To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food is also available as wet food in a delicious gravy. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your kitten eats Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
get it by :
Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food is specially formulated with the unique nutritional needs of your kitten in mind; giving your kitten the best start in life is what paves the way for healthy development into its adult years.