Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Food
Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Food helps support healthy digestion in cats ages 1-7 years.
- The Digestive Care formula contains highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.*) - a protein selected for its very high digestibility (more than 90%) which with help promote digestive health and stool quality.
- The formula is based on a blend of prebiotics (FOS: fructo-oligo-saccharides) and fibres (including psyllium) to help support a balance in the intestinal flora and regulate intestinal transit.
- The Digestive Care ring-shaped kibble helps the cat eat more slowly and chew thoroughly for good digestion.
- The exclusive use of Digestive Care is effective after 10 days: 49%* less stool production thanks to improved digestion and nutrient absorption. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance feed for adult cats.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain a healthy urinary sysyem in adult cats.
Ingredients: Vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, dehydrated fish, rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, maize flour, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.3%), psyllium husks and seeds (0.2%). Crude ash: 7.8%. Crude fibre: 2.4%. Crude oil fats: 15%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 33%.
Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Food helps support healthy digestion in cats aged 1-7 years.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page