Royal Canin Feline Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Adult Dry Food
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought)
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Royal Canin Feline Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Adult Dry Food is formulated to combat lower urinary tract disorders. It is used for the dietary support of adult cats and its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for cats in which ideal weight is hard to maintain (neutering / overweight / low activity).
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Prophylaxis of calcium oxalate uroliths
- Prophylaxis of struvite uroliths
- Struvite dissolution - Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie - The reduced calorie content of the diet makes it possible to limit weight gain in cats with a tendency to obesity.
- Urine dilution - Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation
Note: The wet version of Urinary S/O Feline is recommended for recurrent idiopathic cystitis.
5 to 12 weeks of dietary support are required to dissolve struvite uroliths. To avoid recurrence, the diet should be fed for a further 6 months minimum, followed by urinalysis. Once the cat has been successfully managed, it can be maintained on Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie or one of the following diets can be recommended: Obesity Management or Satiety for an overweight cat or a diet from the Neutered Feline range for a normal weight cat.
Royal Canin Feline Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Adult Dry Food is a complete dietetic food for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page