Royal Canin Mini Starter Mother & Babydog Adult and Puppy Dry Food
Mini breeds of dog may be small by definition, but their nutritional and energy requirements are anything but less important than those of larger breeds. From a nutritional perspective, it’s very important that your mini breed dogs and its young pups eat food that’s specifically tailored to their unique nutritional requirements.
Royal Canin Mini Starter Mother & Babydog Adult and Puppy Dry Food provides everything needed for dogs weighing up to 10kg as well as for its weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
- Designed with using Royal Canin’s ‘Start Complex’ – an exclusive combination of nutritional elements the same as those in the mother’s milk – reinforced with specific nutrients that contribute to supporting the puppies’ digestive health and natural defences
- Meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first five stages of its life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning, and growth (up to 8 weeks old)
- Adapted to the mother’s high energy requirements at the critical period during the end of gestation and the beginning of lactation
- Includes nutrients in poultry, protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein and hydrolysed yeast – a natural flavour enhancer for increased palatability – and marigold extract – a source of lutein
- The kibble is easy to rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency; essentially by soaking the kibble, which is not only very palatable for the mother, but also facilitates the puppies’ transition from their mother’s milk to more solid food in order to wean them effectively.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), fatty acid salt, yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Nutritional information: Crude ash: 8%. Crude fibre: 1.3%. Crude oil fats: 22%. Protein: 30%.
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your dog eats Royal Canin Mini Starter Mother & Babydog Adult and Puppy Dry Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.