Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Anallergenic Dry (AN 18)
Do not use Royal Canin Anallergenic if your dog is growing, pregnant or lactating.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Anallergenic Dry (AN 18) is a complete anallergenic dog food formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
This anallergenic dog food is indicated for:
- Dogs with Adverse Food Reactions
- Dogs with dermatological and/or gastro-intestinal signs
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergies
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Key benefits of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Anallergenic Dog Food include:
- Formulated with feather protein hydrolysate, a protein source containing exclusively free amino acids and very low molecular weight oligopeptides (proteins).
- Contains purified maize starch instead of whole cereals and a specially designed palatability enhancer.
- Its specially formulated complex of nutrients targets the reduction of water loss through the skin to strengthen the barrier effect of the skin.
- A synergistic antioxidant complex which helps neutralise free radicals.
Feed Anallergenic for 3 to 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear, this diet can be used indefinitely.
Ingedients: Maize starch, feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight (source of L-amino acids and oligopeptides), copra oil, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), fish oil, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids esterified with citric acid, animal fat, marigold extract (source of lutein). Crude ash: 8.8%. Crude fibre: 2.2%. Crude oil fats: 16.5%. Moisture: 6.5%. Protein: 18%.
get it by :
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Anallergenic Dry (AN 18) is a complete anallergenic dog food formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Contains selected and highly hydrolysed sources of protein and selected and purified sources of carbohydrate.