Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Renal Dry (RF 23)
Key benefits of Royal Canin Feline Renal:
- Contains EPA and DHA, a complex of antioxidants and low phosphorus level to support renal function in case of chronic kidney disease.
- Increased kidney workload may induce uremic crisis. So this food contains an adapted content of high quality protein to help reduce the workload on your cat's kidney.
- Reduces oxalate stone formation due to its low level of calcium and vitamin D and urine alkalising properties.
- Chronic kidney disease can lead to metabolic acidosis so this food contain alkalising agents.
- Designed aromatic profile helps answer to specific cat's preference.
Please consult your vet before use or before extending the period of time your cat is using this product.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Renal Dry (RF 23) is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page