Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Feline Urinary S/O High Dilution Dry Cat Food (UHD 34) key features:
- Struvite dissolution - Urinary S/O high dilution effectively dissolves struvite uroliths
- Low RSS (Relative Super Saturation) - Low RSS diets encourage an under-saturated urinary environment, unfavourable to the development of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Urine dilution - Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Greater urinary volumes also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
- Low magnesium - Magnesium is a component of struvite (magnesium ammonium phostate) uroliths.
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease
Royal Canin Veterinary Diets Feline Urinary S/O High Dilution Dry Cat Food (UHD34) is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page