Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought)
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary S/O Dry (LP 34) is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Recommeded for dissolution and management of struvite uroiths and Calcium oxlate uroliths. In cases of recurrent idiopathic cystitis, Urinary Wet is recommended.
- Struvite dissolution - Urinary S/O Feline effectively dissolves struvite stones.
- Urine dilution - Diluting urine decreases the urinary concentration of struvites and calcium oxalates. The larger urinary volume also ensures regular bladder wash out.
- Low RSS - Undersaturated urine is an environment where crystals cannot proliferate and so is unfavourable to the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite crystals.
Ingredients: Rice, wheat gluten**, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 8.9%. Crude fibre: 2.9%. Crude oil fats: 15%. Protein: 34.5%.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page