Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Renal Chicken in Gravy 48x85g Pouch
- Chronic renal insufficiency (CRI)
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Low phosphorus - Phosphorous retention leads to the development of secondary hyperparathyroidism and progression of the renal failure. Limiting dietary phosphorous intake is an essential part of nutritional support.
- EPA/DHA - A high fish oil content (source of EPA and DHA) helps to maintain glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and protect against glomerulosclerosis.
- Digestive security - Increased uraemia may induce the formation of gastric and intestinal mucosal ulcers. The combination of zeolite and FOS helps protect the mucosa.
- Antioxidant complex - The synergistic antioxidant complex (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, lutein) neutralises free radicals, helps maintain the health of DNA and cells and supports health of the immune system. A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.