Synequin Equine Powder 1kg
If your horse is not signed out of the food chain , please ensure that you comply with the withdrawal period stated in the medicine's Summary of Product Characteristics, which can be found on the VMD's website :
Synequin Equine Powder delivers the necessary nutrients to promote and maintain healthy joints and cartilage production in horses and ponies.
Although there are many different causes of lameness, joint disease, including osteoarthritis, is a major reason.
Synequin is a unique combination of:
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine – facilitates the action of glucosamine
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
Please follow the feeding instructions carefully and do not lower suggested levels unless advised by your veterinary surgeon.
To obtain optimum results, it is important to complete the initial feeding programme in full.
You should carefully read all product labelling and packaging prior to use.