Tralieve Chewable Tablets for Dogs - Priced per Tablet - 80mg
Tralieve Chewable Tablets for Dogs are for the reduction of acute and chronic mild soft tissue and musculoskeletal pain.
The original prescription must be posted to us before we can supply the tablets. Faxed or emailed prescriptions cannot be accepted. Your order will require a signature upon delivery. It cannot be left safe.
- This is a Schedule 3 Controlled Drug and as such is subject to strict regulations.
- A prescription for Tralieve is only valid for 28 days from the date written.
- Each Tralieve order must have a new/original prescription.
- Repeats are not allowed.
- Your order will require a signature upon delivery.
Also available in 20mg tablets.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
get it by :
For the reduction of acute and chronic mild soft tissue and musculoskeletal pain.