Tsefalen Film-coated Tablets for Dogs
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients. Do not use in rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils.
Tsefalen Film-coated Tablets for Dogs are for the treatment of:
- Infections of the respiratory system, urogenital system and skin
- Localised infections in soft tissue
- Gastrointestinal infections caused by cefalexin-sensitive bacteria.
Benefits for Tsefalen Tablets for dogs:
- Provides an economic and convenient therapy for dogs which may need to be on long courses of treatment
- Cost effective treatment for bacterial skin infections in dogs
- Non-flavoured so they will not interfere with food trails or allergy prone dogs
Read all product instructions carefully and use as directed by your vet. For oral use. The recommended dose is 15mg of cefalexin per kg of body weight twice a day. In severe or acute conditions the dose may be doubled to 30mg/kg twice daily.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Tsefalen Film-coated Tablets for dogs are for the treatment of infections of the respiratory system, urogenital system and skin, localised infections in soft tissue and gastrointestinal infections caused by cefalexin-sensitive bacteria.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page