Broadreach Organic Turmeric & Bioperine for Dogs and Cats - 60 Capsules
Not to be used on pregnant or lactating animals
Not to be used with any anti-coagulants without veterinary advice as turmeric may thin the blood
Not suitable for constipated pets
Suitable from 8 weeks of age
If your pet already has liver disease, this product may aggravate it
Always seek veterinary approval if your pet is already on medication, turmeric can interact with some medications including anti-inflammatory and diabetes drugs and may interfere with some chemotherapy treatments.
Broadreach Organic Turmeric & Bioperine for Dogs and Cats - 60 Capsules is a complementary feed supplement designed to promote and support joint, cardiovascular, digestion and liver care in cats and dogs.
- Contains ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory properties, which have been shown to relieve discomfort associated with joint pain and arthritis
- Turmeric can be beneficial in dogs showing signs of joint discomfort such as; lameness, tenderness, stiffness, swelling, licking of joints, change of temperament and unwillingness to play
- Organic turmeric is beneficial in the support of digestion and stimulates the production of bile, this helps break down dietary fats in a high protein diet
- 100% organic
- Contain BioPerineTM, an extract derived from black pepper, which has been shown to increase absorption of vital nutrients.
Ingredients: Turmeric root powder (95% Curcuma longa), Bioperine, HPMC (capsule shell).
Capsules can be given whole or if opened mix with a fat soluble ingredients such as coconut oil, or salmon oil and added to food to mask the slightly bitter taste of the ingredient. Mix well as turmeric can stain fur.
- Up to 10kg, 1 capsule every other day with food
- 10kg - 20kg, 1 capsule daily with food
- 20- 40kg, 2 capsules daily with food
- Over 40kg, 1 capsule for every 20kg of weight.
get it by :
A complementary feed supplement designed to promote and support joint, cardiovascular, digestion and liver care in cats and dogs.