Diet & Nutrition
- £26.53Out of stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Kitten Ultra Soft Mousse is recommended for kittens from weaning to adulthood (and gestating/lactating mothers) in case of: Acute and chronic diarrhoea (including weaning diarrhoea); Gastritis; Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Col
- from £13.97In stockRoyal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Sensitivity Control Dry (SC 27) is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It has one selected protein source (duck) and one selected carbohydrate source (rice).
- from £24.28In stockRoyal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Hypoallergenic Dry (DR 25) is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Contains selected sources of protein and carbohydrates.
- from £19.37In stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Adult Dry Cat Food is recommended for overweight cats (or cats prone to overweight) in case of: Acute and chronic diarrhoea; Gastritis; Colitis; Maldigestion/ Malabsorption; Anorexia, re-feeding after surgery.
- from £19.57In stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Fibre Response Adult Dry Cat Food is specially formulated to support the nutritional needs of cats with specific digestive issues.
- from £18.81In stockRoyal Canin Gastrointestinal Hairball Adult Dry Cat Food is exclusively formulated to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats with digestive sensitivities.