Cavalesse Oral Solution Sachets - 3x20g Sachets
If your horse is not signed out of the food chain, please ensure that you comply with the withdrawal period stated in the medicine's Summary of Product Characteristics, which can be found on the VMD's website :
Cavalesse is a natural food supplement that is beneficial to horses and ponies that are generally itchy during the summer months.
- Use Cavalesse as early in the season as possible
- This solution should be put in a small handful of food or on a treat, not into the feed bucket
- Give cavalesse around the same time every day (IE. morning or evening)
- The effects of nicotinamide only last for 24 hours so it is important to give at the same time daily
You should carefully read all product labelling and packaging prior to use.
Cavalesse Oral Solution
- Dilute one sachet of Cavalesse in 80ml of water.
- Horses and ponies weighing less than 500kg: 2ml per day
- Horses weighing more than 500kg: 3ml per day
Administer once daily by drawing up the correct amount of the product using the pipette and sprinkling it over a small handful of feed (not into the feed bucket), or onto a treat, which you then give to your horse.