Comfortis Chewable Flea Tablets for Dogs - Pack of 6
Should not be used on puppies less than 14 weeks old or dogs weighing less than 1.3kg.
Comfortis Chewable Flea Tablets for Dogs and Cats indications:
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis).
- The preventive effect against re-infestations is a result of the adulticidal activity and the reduction in egg production and persists for up to 4 weeks after a single administration of Comfortis.
- Can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Fleas may persist for a period of time after administration of Comfortis due to the growth of adult fleas from pupae already in the environment. Regular monthly treatments with Comfortis break the fleas' life cycle and may be needed to control the flea population in contaminated households.
Fleas from pets often infest their basket, bedding and regular resting areas such as carpets and soft furnishings, which should be treated in case of massive infestation and at the beginning of the treatment with a suitable insecticide and vacuumed regularly.
All dogs and cats within the household should be treated.
Comfortis should be administered with food or immediately after feeding. The duration of efficacy may be reduced if the dose is administered on an empty stomach.
Carefully read all product instructions before use and use as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
Read product data for further information on dosage, indications, contra-indications and warning.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
get it by :
Comfortis Chewable Flea Tablets for Dogs and Cats are flavoured chewable tablets for easy oral administration indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations.