Cosequin Equine Powder 700g
Cosequin Equine Powder has a unique formula that protects horse's joints by reducing cartilage breakdown and stimulating it to produce compounds that keep it healthy.
There are three key ingredients that make Cosequin Equine Powder a complete joint health supplement:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride - Used to form vital components of the cartilage structure that provides a smoother surface for easier movement
- Chondroitin Sulphate - A key component of cartilage that helps keep it strong and blocks the enzymes responsible for cartilage breakdown
- Manganese Sulphate - A compound that helps prevents harmful enzyme activity
Cosequin Equine Powder is for oral administration
Initial loading programme: Feed recommended amount daily for 2-4 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
- Horses weighing less than 300kg = 2 level scoops twice per day
- Horses and ponies weighing 300-600kg = 3 level scoops twice per day
- Horses and ponies weighing more than 600kg = 4 level scoops twice per day
Maintenance programme:After initial loading programme, reduce daily amount by 1 level scoop each week until the maintenance level is reached. This maintenance level can be used long term to support joint health
- Horses weighing less than 300kg = 1 level scoop per day
- Horses and ponies weighing 300-600kg = 1 - 2 level scoops per day
- Horses and ponies weighing more than 600kg = 2 level scoops per day
Cosequin Equine Powder has a 4 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Cosequin Equine Powder will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened.