Credelio Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Credelio Chewable Tablets for dogs are beef flavoured tablets used for the treatment of flea and tick infestations, providing immediate and persistent protection for up to 1 month. These tablets can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Read all product instructions carefully and use as directed by your vet.
- Dogs weighing 1.3 - 2.5kg: 1 x 56mg tablet once a month
- Dogs weighing >2.5 - 5.5kg: 1 x 112mg tablet once a month
- Dogs weighing >5.5kg - 11kg: 1 x 225mg tablet once a month
- Dogs weighing >11 - 22kg: 1 x 450mg tablet once a month
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients. All safety and efficacy data have been acquired from dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older and 1.3 kg of body weight and greater. Use of this veterinary medicinal product in puppies younger than 8 weeks of age or less than 1.3 kg of body weight should be based on a benefit-risk assessment by the responsible veterinarian.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Credelio Chewable Tablets for Dogs are beef flavoured tablets used for the treatment of flea and tick infestations in dogs. Provides persistent protection for up to 1 month.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page