Droncit Tapewormer Tablet for Cats and Dogs - 1 tablet
Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2.5kg
Not for use in unweaned puppies and kittens
This products may be administered to pregnant females
Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use.
Droncit Tapewormer Tablet for Cats and Dogs – 1 tablet is for the treatment of tapeworms in cats and dogs.
A single dose of Droncit Tapewormer Tablet for Cats and Dogs effectively kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within the gut.
- Kills tapeworms commonly found in UK cats and dogs
- Vet strength formula for fast and effective tapeworm treatment
- Targets both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Can be given with food for easy administration
- A highly effective treatment against all the common species of tapeworm found in the UK including; Echinoccus granulosus, Taenia multiceps, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia ovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum. Also effective against Echinosossus multilocularis.
Any dog that scavenges when out walking or cats that hunt and consume mice or birds are at high risk of tapeworm infection. Our pets often show few, if any, signs of a tapeworm infection but if left untreated it can lead to serious health complications for your pet and your family.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains 50mg praziquantel.
Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one of the common types of tapeworm Dipylidium caninum. To avoid reinfection with this parasite, flea control of the animal and its housing should be carried out at the same time. Unless flea control is complete, an infected flea population may survive and re-treatment of the animal may be necessary.
For oral administration only.
Tablet can be given with food.
The recommended dosage rate is 5mg/kg body weight; this corresponds to 1 tablet per 10kg body weight. For example
- 5kg cat = 0.5 tablets
- 20kg dog = 2 tablets.
From Vetoquinol UK.
Marketing authorisation number: Vm 08007/4158
Use medicines responsibly, Droncit Tablet for Cats and Dogs contains praziquantel. AVM-GSL. Further information is available from the datasheet or Vetoquinol UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)