FiltaBac Antibacterial Sunblock Cream for Horses, Dogs and Exotics
Seek veterinary advice before using on cats.
Aniwell Filtabac Cream is an animal antibacterial skin protection with multiple uses; as a sunblock, for sunburn, for wounds and for correcting damaged or irritated skin conditions.
Filtabac cream is suitable for most animals - especially Horses, dogs and exotics. Seek veterinary advice before using on cats.
Provides protection from sunburn for horses, cats and dogs (SPF 29 - 33) as well as heat lamp burn in exotics.
It covers wounds on horses, dogs and exotics, simulating the properties of undamaged skin and acting like a 'second skin', acting as a sunblock and protecting the wound from any further damage from the sun.
FiltaBac protects the wound by:
- Allowing the wound to breathe but not dry out
- Promoting moist wound healing
- Allowing serous fluid to escape
- Creating a protective barrier which prevents intrusion of external contaminants (including insects)
- Antibacterial properties of the cream protect from colonisation of the wound
How to use Aniwell FiltaBac Cream:
- Cover the visibly damaged skin area with a reasonably thick coating of FiltaBac Cream. This will naturally replace the lost skin.
- Re-apply FiltaBac Cream to the area for 2-3 days without removing the original cover.
- After this period, gently remove the FiltaBac Cream from the area by using warm water and a mild soap or dilute antiseptic solution.
- Pat or air-dry (do not rub) and re-cover with FiltaBac Cream.
Hair will re-grow naturally on the area.
NB: If suturing is likely to be delayed, a cover application of FiltaBac Cream will protect the integrity of the wound and FiltaBac Cream can remain in a wound that is sutured due to its non-reactive anti-bacterial qualities.
delivered from :
An animal antibacterial skin protection with multiple uses; as a sunblock, for sunburn, for wounds and for correcting damaged or irritated skin conditions. Suitable for most animals- especially Horses, dogs and exotics.