Panacur Small Animal 10% Oral Suspension is a ready to administer oral wormer for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. It comes in a 100ml bottle with 1 ml of suspension containing 100 mg active ingredient fenbendazole.
Panacur 10% Oral Suspension is:
- For the treatment of adult dogs and cats infected with gastro-intestinal roundworms and tapeworms
- For the treatment of puppies and kittens infected with gastro-intestinal roundworms and puppies infected with protozoa (Giardia spp.)
- For the treatment of pregnant bitches to reduce prenatal infections of Toxocara canis and the transfer of roundworms to their pups via the milk
- Also for the treatment of dogs infected with lungworm or protozoa Giardia spp. and cats infected with lungworm
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
- Dosage for adult dogs and cats: 1 ml per 1 kg bodyweight as a single oral dose
- Dosage for puppies and kittens under six months of age: 0.5 ml per kg bodyweight daily for 3 consecutive days given by mouth after feeding to unweaned animals or mixed with food for weaned animals
Adult dogs and cats should be wormed routinely 2 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries
Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks
For the effective, simple control of roundworms, Panacur should be given continuously to bitches and queens from day 40 of pregnancy to 2 days after birth. This is important to ensure the puppies and kittens are not infected in the period after birth.
Panacur Small Animanl 10% Oral Suspension is a ready to administer oral wormer for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page