Protexin Cystopro Capsules for Dogs and Cats
Protexin Cystopro Capsules contains 4 innovative ingredients with a tasty artificial chicken flavour for optimum effectiveness. Cystpro Capsules contains:
- Proanthocyanidins (Type A PACs) - a naturally occurring powerful antioxidant extracted from the North American cranberry. Type A PACs reduce the ability of certain bacteria attaching to the bladder lining.
- Probiotics - (Enterococcus faecium) reduces pathogenic bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract thereby lessening the risk of ascending urinary tract infections of faecal origin.
- Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) - created from purified yeast cell walls, MOS is commonly used as a prebiotic to support intestinal microflora.
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine - reinforces the structure of the Glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer that lines and protects the sensitive bladder urothelium. A strong, resilient GAG layer prevents bacteria from adhering to the urothelial cells.
- Palatable chicken flavour - means your dog or cat won't mind eating them. Making it easy to sprinkle them on their food.
Direction for use:
- Less than 20kg - 1 capsules a day
- 20-40kg - 2 capsules a day
- 40-60kg - 3 capsules a day
The capsules can be given whole or split in half and sprinkled on food.
Give for as long as necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Protexin Cystopro Capsules aid the management of urinary tract infections in dogs and cats. Containing ingredients derived from cranberries, it reduces the ability of E.coli to infect the urinary tract. It also contains probiotics, prebiotics and N-acetyl D-glucosmine.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page