RIP Fleas Extra Household Parasite Control - Environmental Spray 600ml

Search code:

RIP Fleas Extra is an environmental spray and should not be used on animals.

RIP Fleas Extra Household Parasite Control - Environmental Spray 600ml

RIP Fleas Extra Environmental Household Spray is a long-lasting, environmental household flea spray, with a unique triple action formula to break the flea lifecycle, treat and protect your home for up to 12 months.

Worried about how to get rid of fleas? Did you know that the adult fleas living on your pet make up only 5% of the total flea infestation? The remaining 95% are actually invading your home as eggs, larvae, and pupae!

This means to successfully prevent and control flea infestations you need to make sure that you’re treating your home effectively, as well as your pet.

Fleas aren’t just a nuisance, causing severe discomfort and irritation to our pets, but they can also have more serious consequences on the health of our dogs and cats. Fleas can carry and transmit tapeworm infections and can even cause allergic skin disease and anaemia (especially in young puppies and kittens).

Routine preventative treatment is critical – a single flea can lay up to 50 eggs a day, so a full-blown infestation can take hold very rapidly if your pet or home are left unprotected. Flea infestations used to be a problem only over the warm summer months. Not anymore. Thanks to the increased use of central heating, fleas can be a year-round nuisance for your pets and your home, so make sure they’re always protected!

Key benefits:

  • 95% of a flea infestation lives in your home, not on your pet!
  • Long-lasting flea spray that protects your home for up to 12 months
  • A large 600ml can – enough to cover an average 4-bedroom home
  • Unique triple action formula to knockdown, kill and break the flea life cycle
  • Approved for the control of house dust mites
  • Floral fragrance

Active Ingredients: Permethrin 0.5% w/w, tetramethrin 0.1% w/w, S-methoprene 0.05% w/w.

Say R.I.P. to fleas with Reliable Instant Protection:

1. Tetramethrin provides instant ‘knock-down’ (paralysis) of adult fleas, preventing them from biting your pet or yourself.

2. Permethrin is a fast-acting, long-lasting insecticide. It kills adult fleas and flea larvae within minutes to hours of exposure (depending on the dose received).

3. S-methoprene is a long-lasting insect growth regulator that prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adults, breaking the flea life cycle.



It is vitally important to use the product correctly if eradication of fleas is to be successful. Follow this simple 5 step guide to ensure safe, effective application of Dechra RIP Fleas Extra environmental household flea spray:

STEP 1: Prior to spraying, vacuum your home thoroughly.

STEP 2: Remove all pets (including small rodents, birds, fish, reptiles, and insects) and children from the room being treated.

STEP 3: Read all instructions and warnings on the can carefully before use.

STEP 4: Once each room has been sprayed, open the windows, leave the room and ventilate for at least 1 hour before reintroducing pets or children. 

STEP 5: 24 hours after spraying, vacuum the property rapidly.


  • DO NOT apply to clothing
  • DO NOT apply to human bedding, pillows or mattresses
  • DO NOT apply to foodstuffs, eating utensils, or surfaces where food is prepared
  • DO NOT apply to animals
In stock
We understand that there are essential items which you need to purchase for your pet on a regular basis, such as food and medication. So to make life easier, you can set up a Scheduled Order with Animed Direct and we’ll schedule the order to repeat automatically for you at a frequency of your choosing.
- +

RIP Fleas Extra Household Parasite Control - Environmental Spray. A long-lasting, environmental household flea spray with a triple action formula to break the flea lifecycle. Treat and protect your home for up to 1 year.