Royal Canin Oral Care Adult Dry Cat Food
Your cat’s teeth are essential, not only for eating food, but also for interacting with the rest of the world; be it playing with its peers or chewing its toys. Keeping its teeth clean and healthy is essential to prevent oral hygiene problems. Tartar build-up is caused by the mineralisation of dental plaque coming into contact with saliva, and oral discomfort can lead to your cat feeling unwilling to eat or drink. Consulting your vet to check the health of your cat’s teeth and gums is important if your cat is showing signs of tartar formation, gum disease, or tooth decay.
Royal Canin Oral Care Adult Dry Cat Food is a precisely-balanced nutritional formula that helps maintain your cat’s oral health by reducing the formation of dental plaque.
- Contains a high protein content to support and strengthen your cat’s muscles, bones, and teeth
- Specifically designed for targeted action, the Oral Care kibble size, texture and shape encourages cats to chew thoroughly. This mechanical action produces a daily tooth brushing effect that helps reduce the formation of dental plaque on teeth
- Enriched with an ‘active dental agent’ (calcium chelators) which performs a chemical action by trapping the salivary calcium to help limit dental plaque mineralisation
- Clinically proven to show results after just 28 days of continued use, reducing up to 59% of tartar formation
- Contains an ideal balance of minerals to help maintain the health of your cat’s urinary system.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds. Vitamin A: 24500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 99 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Nutritional information: Crude ash: 7%. Crude fibre: 5.2%. Crude oil fats: 15%. Protein: 30%.
Feeding guide: See images for feeding guide.
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your cat eats Royal Canin Oral Care Adult Dry Cat Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Oral Care Dry Food helps reduce tartar formation in cats aged 1-7 years.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page