Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Food
The German Shepherd is solidly built, large-sized dogs. They also tend to be strong, muscular and lean when they reach adult size. That’s why it’s important to make sure that your puppy gets all the nutrients it needs to support the early stages of growth. Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, your puppy’s immune system develops gradually.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young German Shepherd in mind.
- Helps support your puppy’s natural defences, thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E
- Contains an adapted combination of nutrients that help to support optimal digestive health, which also helps to maintain a healthy intestinal balance, thus contributing to good stool quality
- Contributes to supporting healthy and strong bones and joints
- Helps to maintain an ideal weight
- The shape and size of the kibble is specifically designed to be highly palatable – while also being specially adapted for the German Shepherd puppy’s jaw.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, maize flour, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.05%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Nutritional information: Crude ash: 7.3%. Crude fibre: 2.7%. Crude oil fats: 16%. Protein: 30%.
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your puppy eats Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
Suitable for German Shepherd Puppies up to 15 months old.