Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Moderate Calorie Dry (GIM 23)
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Moderate Calorie Dry (GIM 23) key features:
- Highly digestible ingredients.
- Increased level of electrolytes.
- Low level of fat.
- Its moderate calorie content makes it particularly suitable for dogs in which ideal weight is hard to maintain (neutering / overweight / low activity).
- Chronic and acute diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Digestive security - Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Moderate calorie - Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- High palability - High palatability to satisfy decreased or fussy appetites.
- EPA/DHA - EPA/DHA to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastro Intestinal Moderate Calorie Dry (GIM 23) is a complete dietetic feed for the nutritional management of dogs formulated to reduce acute intestinal absorption disorders, and as compensation from maldigestion.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page