Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Satiety Weight Management
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy and lactation
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Satiety Support Weight Management (SAT 34) Dry helps with weight management and is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to reduce excessive body weight.
- Obese cats
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
- Diabetes mellitus (type II) where the cat is overweight
Feed SATIETY SUPPORT WEIGHT MANAGEMENT until the target body weight is achieved.
- High Fibre - Fibres that increase the feeding volume and are selected for their satiating effect.
- Nutrients Balance - Enriched with nutrients, minerals and vitamins to avoid deficiencies when calorie intake is restricted.
- Joint Support - Nutrients which help support joint health, especially when the animal has a tendency to gain weight.
- EPA/DHA - An intake of Omega 3 fatty acids for a healthy skin and shiny coat throughout the weight loss period.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, tapioca, wheat gluten*, maize gluten, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Crude ash: 8.3%. Crude fibre: 13.9%. Crude oil fats: 9%. Moisture: 7%. Protein: 34%.
get it by :
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Satiety Support Weight Management (SAT 34) Dry helps with weight management and is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated to reduce excessive body weight. This food has a low energy density.