Terramycin Aerosol 150ml
For external use only. Use only in a well ventilated area.
Do not spray in or near the eyes.
Operators should wear impervious rubber gloves. Wash any splashes immediately. Wash hands after use.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition.
For animal treatment only. Keep out of reach of children.
Terramycin Aerosol is indicated for the treatment and control of topical infections in cattle and sheep. Specific indications include foot rot and scald in sheep and digital dermatitis in sheep.
DELIVERY OF AEROSOLS IS TO MAINLAND UK ADDRESSES ONLY
Terramycin Aerosol Spray is licensed only for topical application and for external use only. Do not use in or near the eyes.
Read product information carefully before use and use as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
- Shake well before use.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- For ovine foot conditions a spray time of 3-5 seconds should be sufficient.
- Repeat treatment at weekly intervals where necessary.
- In foot rot apply only after appropriate paring of the hoof.
No withdrawal period is necessary for either meat or milk intended for human consumption.
1) Obtain a valid prescription from your vet
2) Upload your prescription when you place your order or post, fax or email it to us In some cases, such as for controlled drugs (e.g. Epiphen) we require the original prescription to be posted to us.
See further details on Obtaining a prescription and Repeat prescriptions in our Prescription Regulations document
Terramycin Aerosol is indicated for the treatment and control of topical infections in cattle and sheep.
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page