Zylkene Calming Supplement for Cats and Dogs
This is a complementary feeding stuff for dogs and cats and not a veterinary medicine.
Zylkene Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs is a calming supplement to help cats and dogs cope with separation anxiety and stressful situations inside and outside the home.
Why chose Zylkene Calming Supplement?
Most pets are likely to suffer from worry or stress at some point, especially when something disrupts their daily routine. Reasons for short-term stress include fireworks, being home alone (separation anxiety), travelling, vet visits or being in a new place (such as a kennel or cattery). Situation that may cause longer-term stress include moving house, a new owner, or the arrival of a new baby or oet. Zylkene calming supplement are an ideal choice to help support your cat or small dog during these stressful situations.
- Contains a natural milk protein that is clinically proven to have calming effects
- UK’s No.1 Veterinary Calming Supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets
- Suitable for stressful situations both inside and outside the home, so pets can feel calm wherever they are
- Contains a natural milk protein with clinically proven calming effects, delivering a calming message to the brain via the body’s natural messenger system
- An easy-to-give capsule which can be given in multiple ways – great for fussy eaters
- Intended for short and long term use (1-2 days before and during the event or up to a month then review progress)
- Perfect for helping pets cope when faced with separation anxiety, before occasions such as fireworks or a change in their normal activity.
*Kynetec market data, MAT May 2021.
For Cats and Small Dogs: Powder 77.3%: Maltodextrin, Casein (Trypsin hydrolysed bovine casein), Magnesium Stearate. Capsule 22.7%: Bovine skin gelatine
For Medium Dogs: Powder 76.9%: Maltodextrin, Casein (Trypsin hydrolysed bovine casein), Magnesium Stearate. Capsule 23.1%: Bovine skin gelatine
For Large Dogs: Powder 82.9%: Maltodextrin, Casein (Trypsin hydrolysed bovine casein), Magnesium Stearate. Capsule 17.1%: Bovine skin gelatine.
For oral administration only
Short term use: begin use 1-2 days before the predicted stressful event or change in environment.
Longer term use: use for 1 month then reassess their behaviour, continue if needed
For oral administration:
- The recommended daily amount should be given in one intake
- The capsule can be opened, and the powder mixed with food.
The recommended once daily amount of Zylkene is:
Cat & Small Dogs:
- Up to 5kg - 1 x 75mg capsule
- 5 - 10kg - 2 x 75mg capsule
- 10-15kg - 1 x 225mg capsule
- 15-30kg - 2 x 225mg capsule
- 15-30kg - 1 x 450mg capsule
- 30-60kg - 2 x 450mg capsule