- Out of stockCorta-vet HA Canine/Feline Veterinary Strength Solution is a dietary supplement for dogs and cats for the maintenance of healthy joints as part of a balanced diet. Corta-Vet HA is the stronger strength version of Corta-Flex.
- from £54.24In stockSynoquin EFA Tablets are a natural joint supplement in an easy to give tasty tablet form, that encourage the growth and maintenance of cartilage and healthy joint formation. Synoquin EFA has replaced Synoquin (but keeping its tried and tested patented for
- from £32.14In stockFlexadin Plus are soft chews which have been specifically formulated for use in cats and dogs, providing nutrients to help support your pet's joints. Each chew contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Devil's Claw and Vitamin E.
- from £34.79In stockFlexadin Chewable Tablets are a joint supplement which goes beyond protection of the joints from general wear and tear and inflammation, to protect the cartilage. Containing Glucosamine and Chondoitin for normal joint function, Flexadin also contains mang
- from £73.11In stockSynoquin EFA Capsules are a natural joint supplement in an easy to give sprinkle capsule form, that encourage the growth and maintenance of cartilage and healthy joint formation. Synoquin EFA has replaced Synoquin (but keeping its tried and tested patente
- £18.77In stockSynoquin Growth Tablets are a feed supplement developed for growing puppies, especially larger breeds (over 25kg at adult weight) that may be prone to developmental joint damage. As the growth stages (first 18 months) of a puppies life are some of the mos
- £13.56In stockZincomed 50mg Zinc Supplement for Dogs are recommended for maintaining a healthy immune system. They are intended as a supplement only and should not be used as a substitute for a well balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- £25.50Out of stockAs dogs and cats age their joints will undoubtedly experience wear and tear. Feed them Corta-Vet HA Capsules Canine/Feline daily, to keep their joints as healthy and supple as possible in the long term.