- £27.27In stockHills Prescription Diet Metabolic Stew Flavoured with Chicken & Vegetables is clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management.
- from £8.51In stockRoyal Canin Vet Care Nutrition Neutered Junior Medium Dog (Digest & Weight 30) Dry is for the nutritional management of neutered medium breed puppies (adult weight: 11 to 25kg) up to 12 months old, with a tendency to gain weight.
- from £6.45In stockRoyal Canin Neutered Adult Dog is for the nutritional management of neutered, adult, medium breed dogs (11 to 25kg) over 12 months old with a tendency to gain weight or skin sensitivity.
- from £13.54In stockHills Science Plan Light Adult Dog with Chicken Dry Food is formulated to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
- from £12.18In stockHills Science Plan Adult Dog Medium Breed Perfect Weight Dry Food provides clinically proven nutrition to help medium sized breed dogs achieve a healthy weight and keep excess weight off.
- from £13.90In stockEukanuba Adult Weight Control Medium Breed Dog with Chicken Dry Food is recommended for dogs between 1-7 years of age, weighing between 10kg and 25kg. With 100% high quality nutrition, chicken protein as the number 1 ingredient and 0% fillers, it will hel
- £22.98In stockHills Prescription Diet Canine W/D Wet can be used once your dog has reached an ideal weight. This food will then help you maintain their weight. It is low in calories and fat but high in dietary fibre to help reduce hungar between meals and reduce your d
- £24.99In stockHills Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Dog Food Advanced Weight Wet is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each dog's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This breakthrough
- £21.77In stockHills Prescription Diet R/D Weight Reduction Canine Wet Food is designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs. Also recommended for fibre-responsive conditions in overweight dogs such as: Diabetes mellitus, Hyperlipidaemia, Coli