- Out of stockPrescription RequiredCarprieve tablets for Dogs are indicated for the reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculoskeletal disorders and degenerative joint disease and as a follow-up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post operative pain.
- Out of stockPrescription RequiredCarprieve Flavoured Tablets are a palatable version of Carprieve used for analgesia and reduction of chronic inflammation - for example in degenerative joint disease in dogs. Carprieve can also be used in the management of post-operative pain.
- from £7.21In stockPrescription RequiredCaninsulin 40 IU/ml Suspension for Injection is used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus in dogs and cats. Available in 2.5ml and 10ml vials.
- £70.63In stockPrescription RequiredCaninsulin 40 IU/ml Suspension for Injection Cartridges 2.7ml, for use with Caninsulin VetPen.
- £1.16In stockPrescription RequiredClindaseptin 150mg Capsules for Dogs are for the treatment of infected wounds, abscesses, oral cavity/dental infections and to help provide antimicrobial cover during dental procedures. Clindaseptin Capsules can also be used for the treatment of superfici
- £11.74Out of stockPrescription RequiredClindaseptin 25mg/ml Oral Solution for Cat and Dogs is indicated for the treatment of infected wounds and abscesses in cats and dogs and oral cavity/dental infections in dogs.