Diet & Nutrition
- £4.57In stockVersele-Laga Colombine Vita is a pigeon suppliment rich in vitamins, trace elements and minerals in powder form. Not only does it promote optimum health in birds, whic is especially indispensible during the breeding period, Versele-Laga Vita is also reall
- £11.56In stockHarrisons Adult Lifetime Mash is a maintenance level nutrient and low antigen formula for small parrots, canaries, budges (parakeets), cockatiels,lovebirds, conures, pigeons, finches and doves, who could potentially be allergic to other ingredients, and c
- from £7.94In stockHarrisons Adult Bird Food Lifetime - Fine is a year-round maintenance formula for small to medium birds (including Lories, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Eclectus, Quakers, Doves & Pigeons), and meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-mo
- from £8.62In stockHarrisons Adult Bird Food Lifetime - Coarse is a maintenance level nutrient formula for medium to large birds (including Pionus, Amazons, Cockatoos, Macaws and other medium to large parrots), and can be used as a year round maintenance formula that meets
- from £8.44In stockHarrisons High Potency Fine Adult Bird Food is a year-round formula for all medium to large parrots, especially African greys, cockatoos, large conures, electus, macaws and pionus. Other species may be switche to Adult Lifetime Formula after a 6 month con
- £2.78In stockProtexin Professional 5g Sachet for all animals and birds is a highly concentrated soluble formula to rapidly restore the micro flora in the gut. Easy to use sachet presentation, ideal for young animals transferring to a new home.
- £9.66In stockHarrisons Adult Bird Food High Potency - Super Fine is a year-round formula for canaries and finches as well as budgies (parakeets) and other small parrots.
- £7.94Out of stockHarrisons Adult Bird Food Lifetime - Super Fine is a year round maintenance formula for small birds. This formula is Ideally offered to birds who are already healthy, established Harrisons Bird Food eaters. It meets the nutritional requirements of healt