- Glucosamine is essential for manufacturing joint proteins
- Long term supplementation benefits older dogs and those with stiff joints
- Chondroitin is a fundamental component of cartilage that provides shock-absorbing qualities
- Vitamin C is essential in the formation of collagen
- Manganese is required for the formation of bone and cartilage
- Type II collagen is a purified form of this major protein in joint cartilage
The capsules may either be fed whole or pulled apart and sprinkled on food. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
C2 Collaplex for the maintenance of healthy joint cartilage and normal mobility in dogs.
Contains: Chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine hydrochloride, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C) manganese citrate, type II collagen
Pack of 60
Estimated delivery by :
*Based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, view our Delivery & Returns page